FORS General & Specialist Haulage
The logistics and construction industry go hand in hand. When accounting for time and space limitations, it is crucial that materials arrive in the right place at the right time. At Thamesway Transport, we have a wealth of experience in doing just that. We deliver your consignments, night and day, to destinations such as building sites that are yet to be allocated a postcode. We even liaise with fitters and installers to assure that your goods are in the right place, at the right time, in good condition.
Thamesway regularly delivers steel fabrications, street lighting, joinery, groundwork materials and assembled or kit form interior fittings and furnishings. Whether you are refitting a fast food restaurant or hotel, building a new office block or working on one of the many exciting new buildings in the capital, we have the FORS accredited vehicles, staff and drivers ready to assist.
Whatever your needs, we will be able to find you an ideal delivery solution.
Do you have a transport need that requires extra care?
Whatever your freight haulage needs, we give them the extra care. Whether part or full load, pallets, fragile goods, heavy, large or abnormal loads, our comprehensive fleet and operating equipment together with experience and expertise are all that you need.
How Thamesway can help you with your Haulage?
- Thamesway provides you with a complete range of Haulage services accompanied by a driver.
- This is a quick, safe and secure option for your goods delivery, allowing you to concentrate on your core business.
- Whatever you are moving whether single to full load or multi-drop, we cover it all. Once the items have been packed, it is our driver’s responsibility to deliver your goods safe into your hands.
- Our fleet of vehicles is on the roads of the UK and the continent every day, ensuring your consignments arrive safely, securely and on time. We use the latest IT system within our field to offer the best e-transport and live vehicle tracking service with the latest GPS tracking systems.
- Our wide range of vehicles and trailers include flatbed and curtain-siders with tail lifts.
- A quality driven Road Haulage Association audit is made on every 6 months.
- Located in Northwest Kent, we are close to the motorway network giving us easy access to all parts of the UK for heavy specialist haulage.
- Our extensive operating knowledge in London and major UK cities means complete compliance and peace of mind for you.
So whatever your need, we offer a complete haulage service to all parts of the UK, offering a reliable and honest service.